Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Welcome to Dayton Social Media Optimization!


Welcome to Dayton Social Media Optimization, Dayton SMO! I provide social media solutions to individual and small businesses to build brand equity and increase bottom line results. Are you looking to build your personal brand or gain wider exposure for your small business? I can show you how to leverage the power of social media to achieve your goals.


If you are new to social media, I'll give you a complimentary overview of existing social media platforms and their applications. I'll provide you with training on some of the most popular sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare and GoWalla. We'll assess your current online presence, discuss your personal and/or business objectives and design a social media portfolio that taps into the strengths of these platforms to best suit your needs.


Interested in learning more? Contact me at DaytonSMO@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment